The “Writing Hour” is a comprehensive one hour, online and on-campus, free, workshop available to Brookline students. We encourage all students to attend the workshop.
The “Writing Hour” covers the following basics:
- How to write a college level paper with an introduction, body, and conclusion.
- Covers the correct use of the title and headings.
- Teaches you the difference between a reference and a citation.
- Teaches you how to correctly format your papers using an APA cover page , APA references, and APA citations.
- The workshop also discusses plagiarism and helps you to understand and avoid plagiarism.
This workshop is perfect if you need help with writing a paper, need help with formatting in APA style, and it is even perfect if you just need to brush up on your writing skills.
The "Writing Hour" will be presented five times during the next five weeks:
- Wednesday (8/22/18) Online 6pm AZ time
- Wednesday (9/5/18) Online 6pm AZ time
- Wednesday (9/19/18) Online 6pm AZ time
RSVP at email@example.com to reserve a spot in the workshop of your choice. Once you RSVP, you will be provided with access information for the conference. Reserve your space today!